Thursday, May 21, 2009

365 Cards #72 and #74

I was at a loss trying to do todays challenge so I decided to work on catching up. I completed challenges #72 and #74.
#72: Musical Monday- Incorporate Music Notes. I used my Cuttle Bug to cut out the music notes and used some card candy that I recieved in a swap last year.


#74: Handwritten Sentiment- I hand wrote in the little word bubble.


I also made this little owl card also using the card candy from last year.



I wanted to introduce my idea. I took a basket from the Dollar Tree and I started throwing in little items that I have recieved as RAKs or that I find in my cabinet and think that they need to be used soon. I call this my "Use This Now" basket!




4 comments:

Rose said...

WTG!! you will soon be caught up!! the music one is cute, love the brown and pink together.
that birdie is the bomb!! and great handwriting.
where did you get the adorable owl?
great idea of the use it now basket!! i'm afraid i would need a huge box if i did this as i want to use everything NOW, but dont seem to get anything used :(

Wendy said...

VERY VERY cute cards! That is a great idea on the basket, too!

Jessika said...

Hey, I may have to still that basket idea!

Sara said...

great idea Alicia. I did that too with a tiny basket but I think your basket is super cute. I might have to check my dollar store (hmmm...some of those goodies look familiar ;))