Monday, June 9, 2008

Gate Fold Card

Well, today I decided to complete challenge #32 on Mommysavers.com weekly scrapbooking challenge. It was the gate fold card. Here are the directions: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/gate_fold_card/

I did the first one following the directions:
Photobucket
I used a stamped image I got in an image swap and the "It's A Boy" sentiment from the retired Stampin' Up! set, Cuddles & Tickles. The paper I recieved as RAK from a MommySavers friend. I used Stampin' Up! basic black ink.

The second one I made is "invitation" size. The same as a quarter fold card:
Photobucket
This one is "cosmobella" (www.stampingbella.com) and the paper is some scrap I've had for quite a while. The sentiment is from a Studio G acrylic stamp set. I do not like the way they pick up ink. The ink color is Stampin' Up! chocolate chip!

No comments: