Friday, July 11, 2008

Goodies in the Mail!!

I got some AWESOME goodies in the mail today! I joined a GinaK secret swapper swap recently. I recieved my card today! Also a box FULL of goodies!! I have an awesome secret swapping sister!! The card is amazing:



I love all of the elements. She made the dress in several pieces and then glued the together. Also, the stitching is evedent throughout the card. The stitched pink ribbon, fabric covered buttons, the faux stitching on the bottom piece! I love it!!

Here are the other goodies she sent me:

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh how fun...thanks for your comment on my house mouse card on SCS. I love your name Scruggles...my sweetie's name is Scruggs so your name caught my eye...I might have to try calling him Scruggles tonight and see what he says LOL!