Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whoo Woo!!

Today should be a lot of fun!! It is the Mommysavers.com crop!! YAY! We are doing a mini crop this month because it is summer and people are busy (not me- not til Tues when I go back to work :() SO we all make a challenge and then we choose the winner and send out the RAK for that challenge. I'm hoping to rack up on RAK! It's always a lot of fun to work on the challenges and then go back and see what everyone else did! SO, I will be posting lots of scans either tonight or tomorrow to show off my work! Wish me luck!


Also, I just made my very first ATC yesterday! It was a sketch challenge and I really enjoyed it! A lady from splitcoastampers.com send it to me as a hostess gift for a swap I am hosting. THE WHOLE stamp!! Wasn't that too sweet?? Anyway, here's the card:

No comments: