Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Halloween Is Coming Soon!

Okay, not REALLY soon but it seems that way when you join a bunch of Halloween swaps!! I am in two Halloween card swaps and a Halloween card candy swap, and a Halloween scrapbook page swap.... Well, here are some of the cards I made for the card swaps. I finished one more but never scanned it...

This is a set of 2- 3x3 cards. The Skull one seems to be a favorite among my scrapping friends. I like it because I added the distressing because I was too lazy to trim the little thingys that my dull trimmer blade left behind. I used my fingernail to scratch the edges and make them kind of curl. Then I added black ink to distress it. The pumpkin was pretty simple...



This is a full sized card that I made for a different card swap :) I got the general layout from a card I saw on Splitcoaststampers.com

No comments: