Sunday, March 22, 2009

365 cards day #22 (my itty bitty)

I am having so much fun participating with 365 cards!! I realized that I have been starting to stretch myself more since I have been seeing everyone else's work. You are all VERY inspiring!!

Today is the beginning of a new week with them and it is "Super Sketchy Sunday"! I have started liking this one the best. The sketch today is a long skinny card. At first, I was going to make it larger than the average 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I saw a card on another blog that was almost exactly this sketch and it inspired me to FINALLY use my Stampin' Around Wheel. Well, since it is only 1 inch wide, I decided to make this card 4 1/2 x 3. It's way cuter than a 3x3! My ribbon looked too wide when I started but I think it really set it off. I kinda switched the embellies on the sketch and put them on opposite corners.

The sketch:


Here's my itty bitty:



10 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Ann said...

Super cute! Great way to use that stamp!

~Tammy~ said...

Very cute and I love that ribbon! Yum!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Love this card it makes me smile. Great job with this challenge.

Debbie/Phx AZ

AUsome mom said...

Very, very cute! Love that nostalgic look of it.

Kristie Larsen said...

That is such a cute wheel! Love what you did for this card!

Unknown said...

How cute is this?! Great job! :)

~amy~ said...

SWEET take on the sketch!!!

Pam said...

Such a fun image - very nice!!

Estela said...

LOVE IT!! That stamp is awesome, and you really used it geniusly!!