Monday, March 9, 2009

St. Patrick's Mini Notebooks

I have recently fallen in love with another blog (yeah, I've been blog hopping a lot!) and I saw these beautiful notebooks that the woman made that were Jr Legal Pads cut in half legnthwise and then decorated. They are gorgeous! Take a gander HERE - told ya! Anyway, I decided to try it out with some mini notebooks I got at the $$tree for 5 for $1. I love the results. I definitly want to try to make the ones like hers too! Here's what I ended up with:

I stink at recipes because I just buy stuff and dont pay attention LOL but I know the paper is from a holiday stack (The Paper Studio), the cardstock is scrap, the stamp is one of the clear acrylics from Michael's, the ribbon is Ofray spool, and I used my SU scallop and circle punches (my best investments EVER!!)


No comments: