Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BINGO!

This week's challenge on Mommysavers is BINGO. There is a card challenge and a page challenge. I did the card challenge first. The object is to use three squares in a row and to incorporate green and/or gold. I had so much fun last night that I made two different bingos!
The Bingo card:

First Card: (stamped image, 3 eyelets, ribbon)

Second Card: (stamped image, sentiment, bling)


Last, but not least, I decided to go ahead and use some Phillies pendants I bought recently at Hobby Lobby for 21 cents a package (2 pendants in each package!!)and make my cousin a card. We grew up together in Suburbs of Philadelphia and he has always been the BIGGEST (in more ways than one LOL) fan of the Phillies I know! After I finished the card, it was missing something so I pulled out the Bingo card and saw that adding buttons would complete another Bingo. Only problem is I forgot about the green and gold. Oh well. BTW, the photo doesn't show the gobs of glitter that I covered each letter with! :)




No comments: