Monday, July 13, 2009

365 Cards Day #134 and #135

I did yesterday's card on time but was feeling sluggish and didn't post LOL


#134- Create a card using the sketch provided for inspiration. Something told me to make this into a sympathy card. Unfortunately, I found out today that I need it.





#135- Use a window and something clear on your card. This challenge immediately inspired me to create a shaker card. I love shaker cards but rarely make them. I have a zillion micro beads that I bought about a year ago and NEVER used.



Have a Scrappy Day!!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love both of your cards Alicia...the sympathy one is sooo striking with the butterflies. I ♥♥ your shaker...great minds think alike :)

Unknown said...

As soon as you put orange and or purple on a card you have won me lol. Excellent take on both challenges Alicia.
Hugs
Michelle M

Lost in Paper said...

cute card!! love the bright colors!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the colors on both cards, and really love the ribbons! Sympathy cards are hard to make, but you did a lovely job!