Thursday, July 2, 2009

365 Cards Day #124

Hmm.. I have some technical difficulties on the WORST possible day!! Today's challenge on 365 cards was to use something computer generated. That's great because I have fallen head over heels in love with Dustin Pike's digi images and planned to use one with a typed sentiment neatly snuggled underneath. But!! Big BUT!! My printer is designed to stop printing ALTOGETHER when one of the ink cartridges is empty. Well,I knew my color cartridge was empty but since I was printing in "black ink only" mode, I thought I was safe. I wasn't.... SO I dug out a previously printed Dustin Pike digi and used it for this card. I also used my fun patterned ribbon instead of patterned paper today. Thanks for Looking!!




I also ordered some more "o" wires for my Bind It All today from Bonnie's Best. I think they are a "knock off" brand but, including shipping, I only paid 58 cents each! I will be giving a report on them soon! I heard that they are just as good as the name brand. We shall see....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the digie, and you did a great colouring job!

~amy~ said...

fun card alicia...don't you hate technological problems? I just bought ink for my printer and didn't realize that stuff has gotten sooooooo stinkin' expensive..yipes.