Tuesday, July 7, 2009

365 Cards Days #76 and #94 and extra

I have a few "old challenges" from 365 cards to post and a new one from the Pile it On challenge! I am trying to catch up for the entire year at 365 cards! Wish me luck!!

Day #94- I thought I posted this one already but I cannot find it anywhere so I am re-posting it and linking it so I can get credit at 365 for completing it. The challenge was an "ad inspired" challenge and I chose the colors and pattern from the ad.


Day # 76- I completed this one today. The challenge was to create a card with the embellishments on all four corners and only on the corners. I am also entering this one for this week's Pile It On challenge, fun challenge blog where you are encouraged to pile on the challenges!! We were to use three different embellishments. I used buttons, bling, and a sticker!


Extra!! I was looking for something to create last night and decided to color in and use this cute little cowboy. I dug through my stacks that I have been hoarding and got this cute patterned paper from the DCWV All About Boys stack!


Have a Scrappy Day!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi alicia,
thanks for playing! I adore that little cowboy... so CUTE!!!!!!

Thanks for playing with us @ Pile It On!

-- dalis

P.S. Do remember that to be eligible for our prizes or Top 3 the other challenge piled on top of the Pile it On challenge needs to be current. For 365 is anything for this week of 365. If you have any questions just let me know, ok?

Rose said...

all are fantastic!! love your stamps :) and the boy card is my fav!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fun cards! Love the images and the great color combos. Thanks for joining in at Pile It On! ~Denise :)

craftypagan said...

Really cute cards! Love the images! thanks for playing with us at pile it On! Hugs Rowena-Pile it On dt

raindropecho said...

You've done a wonderful job on these cards! The stamps have been colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week :D
- Ann @ Pile It On!

by. Amy Schultz said...

what a fun set of cards! they are all great :)

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Maureen said...

All very cute cards! Good luck catching up with the 365 challenges and thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On!

Vickilyn said...

Love them all!!!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! this week! Can't wait to see more from you in the weeks ahead!

~Vicki
PIO Owner