Wednesday, June 10, 2009

365 Cards Day #102- Challenge Combo

FIRST I want to post this invitation for everyone:
What is coming? Well....I can't quite tell you yet...BUT...it is gonna be big! It is gonna be fun!

YOU ARE NOT GONNA WANT TO MISS IT!!!!

Time: June 25, 2009 at 6pm to June 30, 2009 at 12pm
Location: Frugal Scrappers

More information will be coming SOON so go sign up today!



Today's challenge on 365 cards was to take one challenge from March, one from April,and one from May to create one new card. The challenges I combined are:
March- # 19 "keep it to yourself"- this challenge was to create a birthday card with no sentiment
April- #44 "money holder"
May- # 83 "make it match"- create a matching envelope

This card also fits the "Waste-Not Wednesday" challenge at Frugal Scrappers. Please consider joining frugal scrappers! There is a new challenge everyday and the ladies there are the best!

Here is my card:





10 comments:

Fi said...

Great take on the challenge, love your money image and the papers.
Hugs
Fi

Anonymous said...

tooooo cute, what a great job, I just love it.

OneTa said...

Your crafts are lovely!
Congrats!!!
I've signed in your followers! ^_^

I have a blog too about my pictures, if you want to have a look It'll be very pleasant!

bye!

Rose said...

How CUTE!!! love the little monkey and perfect take on the challenge :D

Unknown said...

Nice take on the challenges Alicia.
Regards
Michelle

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely a-dorable!!

Made by Mandy said...

Love your cheeky little monkey. Thanks for the heads up on frugal scrappers, will pop over there later.

Kristie Larsen said...

This is a super cute money holder! Fabulous job with the challenge today. its one of my favs!

Unknown said...

A cute card Alicia - I have an award for you at my blog.
Alicia xx

Maz said...

Very cute and great choice of challenges.
I loved the challenge for the challenge trio but only did mine today but after seeing Pam joke about using more than 10 challenges I set to and I managed to combine 12 challenges
Maz