Tuesday, June 9, 2009

365 Cards Days #100 and #101

Can you believe we have been through 100 cards already!! I am only lacking a few before I hit the 100 mark with 365 cards but I have passed 100 so far this year!! I have mailed out more cards and remembered more special occasions than ever!! I am SO happy!!

Todays challenge was to use a vegetable in our cards. I knew immediately that I had some images I had stamped off of a friends SU Veggie stamps that I wanted to use. Then I had to decide which one! I chose the carrot because, honestly, i didnt have any paper to match my big green artichoke! I really wanted to use the artichoke! I also used some of the paper from yesterday's challenge in my attempt to go "scrapless"!



Yesterday's challenge was #100!! We were to use my favorite colors- bold brights! I decided that this lovely ladybug was begging for some fire red and that the perfect topper would be some of this black glitter that I have been hoarding for too long! I'm pretty new with glitter so its a little messy but I think it looks fine. I idnt add a sentiment because I thought that it would be best to wait until Im ready to use it to decide what I want it to say...





6 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Love both cards, they are so bright and cheerful.

Your carrot looks good enough to eat.

~Tammy~ said...

Great Card! My daughter watches a show call "My Friend Rabbit" and the rabbit always says "Carrotastic" That would be a great sentiment ;o)

Rose said...

another 2 great cards :D love the ladybug!!

~amy~ said...

fun cards alicia!

Maz said...

I love both of these cards, very bright and fun
Maz

Gloria Stengel said...

What fun cards! I love the carrot!