Monday, June 15, 2009

365 Cards Day #107 and Frugal Scrappers MMI #3

Today at 365, we were to incorporate the word "girl" into our cards. I immediately thought of an old Stampin' Up! card I saw once that said "You Grow Girl!" and my preggo bella image I recieved from a friend. I combined the two with my favorite bright colors to create this:



At Frugal Scrappers (Don't forget to tell them I sent you if you join!- and they are having a frugal scrappery on JUNE 25TH – 30TH!! Dont miss it!!) the challenge was "Make It Monday" where we were given a template for this "Cute Bug Box". I decided to create a mini first aid kit with this template and my newest Dustin Pike image! I know I will get a lot of use out of this cute little guy!





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, these are both so adorable, your "preggo" card is sooooo funnny, I just love it.....and the colours are so cheerful.great job.

Unknown said...

I adore your card Alicia!!! So bright and colourful and it has my fav colour. . .orange!! Nice job!
Hugs
Michelle

Hazel said...

Love 'you grow girl' - super bright card x

Susan said...

that image of the momma makes a very cute card!

~amy~ said...

Love your fun Mom 2 b card...the colors are fabbie!!! Your boo boo kit is wonderful, such the great idea!!!

AUsome mom said...

That mom card is crazy cute!! The boo boo kit is just precious!!

Jana said...

Your girly card has me giggling. Too cute. And so is that boo-boo box. Great idea.

Rose said...

love your mommy card!! :D a FANTASTIC FUN boo boo kit!! :D

Made by Mandy said...

Both great items, great idea for your pregnant card :)

Gloria Stengel said...

These are both fantastic. I love the idea of a boo boo kit. I think I need to make one for every kid on my street! They think I am the band aid queen! Don't they have mothers of their own?! But that mommy to be card is so cute, just too cute for words!