Monday, June 22, 2009

Money Saving Monday and 365 Cards Day #114

First I would like to thank Pam at 365 cards and Cosmo Cricket! I was chosen as the random winner of last week's contest!! I am really excited to play with a new PATTERNED PAPER stack!!! I love patterned paper!! YAY!

Today I combined my money saving tip with my card for 365 cards. Today's tip is to
MAKE YOUR OWN CHIPBOARD
I made mine with my Cuttle bug. First I used my ribbon Cuttlebug die and cut 6 pink ribbons. Then I used my Swiss Dots folder and embossed one pink ribbon. I ran all but one through my "little X" sticker maker. I then placed one on top of the one that wasn't sticky. I repeated this with each piece, ending with the one that was embossed.
The challenge on 365 cards was to use lavendar as the main color. Here is my creation:




8 comments:

Vicky said...

congratulations on your win, Alicia!!! have fun with the paper stack! your card for today is just lovely. i love the pink and purple together.

Fi said...

Congratulations Alicia, great take on today's challenge - I will have to give your Make Your Own Chipboard a go, thanks for the tip.
Hugs
Fi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! you lucky girl you, that is so exciting. the card for today is just wonderful.

Unknown said...

Congrats Alicia. Nice take on today's challenge.
Hugs
Michelle

Susan said...

you'll love the CC pad and I like your take on lavender. Congratulations

Rose said...

a big congrats for the win!!! :D thanks for showing how to make chipboard :D fantastic card

~amy~ said...

Congrats on the paper stack you lucky duck you...fab card for today too!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is a great use of lavender! And Congrats on winning that paper pack! You will get tons of cards out of it I am sure!