Friday, June 12, 2009

365 Cards Day #104

Whew! I have a couple of images that I colored and set aside with some patterned paper scraps. I planned to use these before anything else and they ended up sitting in my scrap area unused. Well, today's challenge at 365 cards was to use grass as our inspiration. As soon as I saw my Fourth of July paper and Grilling Fella sitting out, I knew what I would do!


On Mommysavers.com, our Use It challenge this week was a recipe challenge. We were to use: patterned paper, ribbon, 3 layers, and an embellishment we have never used r haven't used in a while. I used all of the above and the embellishment that I used was a sticker photo corner. I'm not sure I have actually ever used photo corners before. Oh! This card is for my rockin motorcycle momma friend who just got her first job as a second grade teacher!! YAY!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that grillin" fool, great grass card, and the hot mama on the bike is fantastic. have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

great job! I love the grilling one! Too cute!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

great job on today's challenge.

Rose said...

now i am hungry and ready for a ride lol both are fantastic and love your coloring :D

~amy~ said...

super cute cards alicia!!

Kim said...

These are so cute! Luvin' these Bella Cards....

Maz said...

Both are great cards
maz