Friday, June 12, 2009

365 Cards Day #103 and Pink Stamper Color Challenge

I had all this ready yesterday and got distracted and never posted! Aggh! Anyway, here is yesterday's challenge for 365 cards. It was a recipe challenge:
4.25 x 5.5 card
Solid Background
2 patterned papers
Stamped Sentiment
3 Jewels




Also, the Pink Stamper posted a color challenge on her blog. The colors we were to use were:
pink
dark brown
olive green
accent color: purple



Yes, I am still learning how to take pictures with this camera! LOL

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Oooo! This is sooo super cute!!! I love it!! Thanks for playing!!

Wendy said...

Very cute cards! I really like the pink, brown and olive green together...I may have to try that.

Robyn said...

You did AWESOME on the challenge!! Thanks for playing!!

Robyn

~amy~ said...

cute card alicia!!