Friday, April 3, 2009

365 Cards Day #34- Egg-cellent!!

I have had a SUPER Egg-cellent day!!! First I was at work and I found out that I WON Middle Georgia Community Action Agency's "Teacher of the Year". This is the Head Start Agency that serves all of central Georgia!! I am really excited!!

Then, I go to 365 cards (as soon as I get home) and there is my name in ALL CAPS! I won a random drawing hosted by Pam at MacKenzie Mae! Please check out the card kits she is offering!

Today on 365 cards, the challenge was to use an oval or an egg as the main image. Aggh! Umm... this was REALLY hard for me. I am still not sure about the card but here it is:




7 comments:

Fi said...

Congratulations on your award and your win on 365 Cards - great card I love the egg shaped cards and that image is just so cute.
Hugs
Fi

Jana said...

This card is really sweet. I like it.

~amy~ said...

What an egg-cellent day for you!! congrats!!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Well congrats on having a great day. Your card is very sweet great job with this challenge

Debbie Stelton

Pam said...

Awwwwww - such a sweet little image. And congrats on "Teacher of the Year" - definitely worth celebrating!!

Kristie Larsen said...

Double congrats!!! Definitely an eggs-cellent day. Really cute card too. Did you cut out the oval by hand or do you have a cutting thing-y? it looks great so I was just wondering!

Unknown said...

I actually went on the computer to my Paint program and printed an oval and cut around the print out and the cardstock to create my oval :) Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I love to read them all!