Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day!!


As promised, I have a big post for Earth Day! I had more planned but didn't have time to get it all done. Maybe I'll add some of the other things to my next Money Saving Monday. I went through my scrap paper today and put some of my patterned scraps into envelopes with coordinating solid scraps and then got to work creating as many cards as possible. I used white CS as my base and the rest is all scrap paper. I created 15 cards!! I have a million more scraps and plan to do more cards in the coming days to reduce my scrap pile! I will probably make some more baby cards to donate to the local crisis pregnancy center. I am still trying to collect 100 cards to take! Here's what I made:


















6 comments:

Rose said...

I wanta play in your scraps!!! ALL are fantastic and what a great cause to give them to :-)

Jessica said...

Great job!!! I need to do that too. My scraps are kinda small though. Happy Earth Day!!

Jessica said...

Great job!!! I need to do that too. My scraps are kinda small though. Happy Earth Day!!

Deb said...

Great idea to pair up your scrap pattern paper with solids. I too have a drawer full that I may venture into and try this with. Thanks for sharing!

Fi said...

Me again, I have left a little something for you on my blog.
Hugs
Fi

Lizzie said...

Awesome Alicia!