Tuesday, April 14, 2009

365 Cards- Scor It Day #3 and TPE #10

Today is the third day of Scor-It week on 365 Cards. I hope that I win the free Scor-It mini that they are giving away! I've lost too many pen caps to count. LOL I use my trimmer and the pointy end of a pen cap to score my cards right now. I also chose to combine this challenge with The Pink Elephant challenge for this week to use the colors PINK, GREEN, and YELLOW. Umm... girly colors. So not me! LOL Anyway, here's my card:
MY CARD:

CLOSE-UP:

OPEN:

BACK OUTSIDE:



13 comments:

Maz said...

Wow, I love those bright colours, gorgeous card
Maz

Unknown said...

Great job once again Alicia! Even though you don't like the girly colors you are cooking up some great girly cards lately!

~amy~ said...

such a fabulous tri-fold!! Love the great colors!

Jana said...

Love the colors. Love the scallops. Love the ladybugs. Love this card.

Unknown said...

ooh...i really like this! it's different than the usual and i love it! the colors are so warm and friendly...awesome job!

Pam said...

Well, I'm loving these girly colors, and your card is very nicely done, too :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet card!
-Cher

Annie said...

A lovely card - love all the way it opens up - very different.
ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Rosemary said...

Well, the girly colors might not be your thing - but you put them together beautifully. I have to tell you that I have some of that paper and I want to "borrow" your ideas to make a card. So pretty, so girly - I'm loving the girly-ness!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love your technique. Thank you for sharing!

Robin said...

oh I love this!!! Such a cute idea....I am so trying this. Thanks for joining us at TPE this week.

Dawn said...

SImply beautiful! I love it!!

Carol said...

Thanks for showing all the angles of your gorgeous card! what a great idea, thanks for sharing with us all...:)

Hugs
Carol x