Friday, April 10, 2009

365 Cards Day #41

Yay!! I have made 41 cards since March 1st! Actually, I made more than that! I have been making cards for other challenges and a few just for fun. Anyway, todays challenge on 365 cards was to create a "Get Well" card and use 5 flowers. I am not a real "flower" person (though it is growing on me) so I don't have any Primas (but the Dollar Tree had some funky flowers that I wish I would have picked up!) So I went through my image stash and found one with exactly 5 flowers on it! It's a cute image and I think it fit the theme well. I typed and printed the sentiment on my computer: "I am praying for your quick recovery". I hope I don't need to use it soon though :)
(The picture is a "quickie" sorry for the poor quality :)


7 comments:

Vicky said...

very pretty! perfect stamp for this challenge!

Anonymous said...

really cute card, the flower in the kittens mouth looks like his thermomete isn't giving him a good reading, really fun

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That stamped image is just too cute!

Karen Lee said...

Oh my gosh....what a cute image!!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

Kristie Larsen said...

Cute alicia! I love that you used a stamp with 5 flowers. Its a great take on the challenge!!

~amy~ said...

Okay, what a perfect image for the challenge!!! Don't you just love when that happens?!!

Jana said...

What a fun card. This will surely cheer anyone up.