Saturday, April 25, 2009

365 Cards Day #56- See through Saturday

Today's challenge on 365 cards was to use acetate on our cards. Also, on Mommysavers Use It challenge #2, we were to use 3 things that we hoard using the first item 1 time, the second item 2 times and the third item 3 times. I used my acetate (1), clippies (2), and chipboard alphas (3). Here is my little boy birthday card:





I am thinking of pulling my lion up and moving him to the right a little to balance the card a little. I got the acetate in one of those grab bags from Big Lots with $100 worth of stuff for $12!

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is great, it's so hard to show the acetate on a picture isn't it! Your card looks fab!
Chrissie

Kim said...

This is adorable! I luv how you used the clips!

Ann said...

Very cute! Great take on the challenge!

Photoscrapper said...

I love your card. The lion is so cute. I hope he loves his card.

Maz said...

This is a super Birthday card, love the colours and the clips are genius
maz

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Good for you making a twofer out of this card. It is a wonderful boy card and you did a great job with these challenges.

Rose said...

CUTE!!! great card for this challenge :-)

Fi said...

Fantastic card Alicia, I love your lion and the colours suit the lion.
Hugs
Fi

Vicky said...

Very cool! I love the clips at the top!

~amy~ said...

What a super fun card and a super deal!!!