Friday, April 24, 2009

365 Cards Day #55- Card Recipe

Today's challenge on 365 is to create a card using a recipe that we were given. Here is the recipe:
5x5 card (solid colored card stock - may be smooth or textured)
4x4 patterned paper (you may alter the edges if you'd like)
1 shape (circle, square, star, heart, etc.) - must be solid color
3 jewels
alpha stickers

I, of course had to play with my Cuttlebug some more and I used the Swiss Dots folder on the base and the Paisley folder on the heart. I used my Martha Stewart lace punch on the patterned paper and some gold alpha stickers for the sentiment and 3 green jewels. Here is what I "cooked up":


11 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I luv that Paisley embossing folder (will be next on my purchasing list!). Lovely card!

Maz said...

That is just so gorgeous, love the PP you used
maz

Fi said...

Great card Alicia, wonderful cuttlebugging.
Hugs
Fi

Karen Lee said...

What a great mom card!! She will love it!

hugs, Karen Lee

Rose said...

PRETTY!!! and perfect challenge for the CB!!! arent you glad you have one?? ;-)

Ann said...

Very pretty! I did a mom card, too. ;)

Unknown said...

Love your card challenge and so will MOM

Pam said...

So pretty, Alicia - the different textures work beautifully together :)

~amy~ said...

Great card Alicia!!! Love the swiss dots...

Vicky said...

Love that heart!! this is really pretty - so soft and girly. perfect for a Mom card!

Rosemary said...

You cooked up a lovely card is what you did!