Saturday, April 11, 2009

365 Cards Day #42

Today on 365 cards was "Stampin' Saturday". We are getting revved up for "Scor-It" week starting TOMORROW!! I rarely do scoring projects (other than my much-beloved Criss Cross Card) so this will be a week of FUN! Also, its my last week at work until we are out for Summer Break! (only prob is we go back in AUGUST! when its 104 outside!!)SO, here's my card where I had to make my OWN patterned paper. I didn't look at the other cards first like I sometimes do because this is something I tried before and was never happy with my results so I didn't want to get intimidated by looking at all the other AWESOME creations! I used a Studio G stamp set and a dragonfly stamp to complete the BG papers. I also used a digi-stamp girl that I found free HERE
We have started a list of free digi-stamp links on Mommysavers HERE
MY CARD:

CLOSE UP OF MY GIRL:

Today we also went to a community Easter Egg Hunt. It was a lot of fun and the boys loved it! I really like living in this small community where we can do things like this! Here are a few pics:





12 comments:

Ann said...

Very cute! I love that sweet image. Great job on the challenge! ;)

Bex said...

Wow! You've been really bold with your colours for your background and it has really worked! Fabulous!

Bex said...

Wow! You've been really bold with your colours for your background and it has really worked! Fabulous!

Vicky said...

This is fantastic, Alicia! I love the colors you used - very vibrant and pretty. The little girl goes perfectly with your custom background paper!! Cute pics from the easter egg hunt - looks like all had a good time!

Karen Lee said...

WOW! You did an awesome job on today's challenge!! Love that digi stamp. I must go check out the link you left for us! Thanks!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

Maz said...

Love it!
Maz

Fi said...

Fabulous card for a little girl - love your stamped backgroun.
Hugs
Fi

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card!
-Cher

Jana said...

Seriously cute card. Thanks for sharing the image. Love the multi-colored background.

Unknown said...

Great job Alicia! I have the images that are on MS all printed out and now I have to color and create :) I probably won't get much done until tomorrow night or Monday maybe.

~amy~ said...

SWEET card...fun pics too :)

Goblinf said...

thanks Alicia for your help on the gift card holder - much appreciated!