Thursday, April 9, 2009

365 Cards Day #40- Spring Break & Easter Tags

Today on 365 Cards, the challenge was to use the sun, sand, and surf to inspire you. I knew I wanted to use one of my images that I hoarded last summer in a swap and I thought this little Moose was perfect. I CASEd yet another card too. This time from my friend LeeMP22 on Mommysavers.com. I had to go out and buy some glue dots so that I could use some of the million "skittles" (or "baubles") that I have.
MY CARD:


Last night I stayed up late coloring, cutting, and creating these Easter basket tags for my boys. I am going to embellish them a little more but need to laminate them first. I used some of the paper I just got from Joann.com (DCWV All About Boys) and an image that I got from this site that a fellow 365er posted on her blog. I used my CuttleKids to cut the letters.




BTW, my son's name is Antonio but we call him "Toad" and "Antonio" wouldn't fit! LOL

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great card for today's Spring Break Challenge!!! Love the skittles!

Nice work on the tags for your boy's...thanks for explaining "Toad"...LOL

Karen Lee said...

Just how cute is that moose!!!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

Fi said...

LOL - I love that moose stamped image - great card for the challenge.
I love your easter basket tags for your boys, they are so cute.
Hugs
Fi

Ann said...

Such cute projects! I love your Riley and dew drops, and your Easter tags are so fun!

Bex said...

Love it! BTW your sons are very lucky to have such a creative Mum!

Nancy Sanders said...

This card is just too cute, i love it.

AUsome mom said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That moose is just so uber cute! Makes me wish I were on an island, enjoying the seabreeze!

Anonymous said...

great card, toad, that is so cute, I love that you used that image, I saw it too, and thought it was adorable, I may have to check it out a friend is a dino lover.

Anonymous said...

oops, I mean dragon

Vicky said...

Fantastic summery - beachy card! Great job on the easter tags for your boys too!

wendipooh13 said...

totally lovin your fun summer card!! too cute, esp the clear drops on it!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Great on this challenge that moose is a hoot made me smile.

Debbie Stelton

Jana said...

Your card is adorable. Love the moose. Those tags are a great idea. Love the dragons you colored.