This week's "Use it!" challenge is great. We are to:
1. Dig out OLD scrapbook die cuts and use at least one
2. Use a piece of patterned paper you have had over 2 years
3. Tool or technique you used to use all the time
4. Something bought recently on clearance
1. Old die cut tag thingy- I trashed or gave away most of my die cuts because I never used them. I did find this though.
2. I don't have any idea where this paper came from- therefor, its OLD! LOL. I think its Mrs Elizabeths from the Dollar Tree.
3. I never really used my deco scissors ALL the time but I used them a lot more than now. I used them to make a scallop around this cute little bunny oval.
4. My clearance item? Those carrot buttons I bought for.... 21cents!!! Yes! I love them and meant to use them on more of my Easter cards and never did.
Overall, this card is busier than I'm used to. I have to let it grow on me :) I also combined this with the Mommysavers crop challenge to make an Easter card.