Saturday, April 18, 2009

365 Cards Scor-It Finale

Today's challenge on 365 cards was to create an accordian card. At first glance, this card looks pretty easy and not very threatening. Ummm.... looks are decieving. Sometimes people and card styles just mesh. Me and this style do not. I think that my cardstock was too flimsy and my eyelets just weren't right. After I took the photo, I took the cover off and attached it to a 4 1/4 square card back. lol. This also qualifies for mommysavers "use it up" challenge to find a new technique to use something in your stash. I used microbeads and the technique was to use a glue dot to adhere them. Anyway, here it is:





14 comments:

Rose said...

I just love the dragon!! I think your card turned out great (mine..yuk!) I looked for an eaiser patern to use and it still gave me fits!! LOL cant wait to see what they have for us next :-)

Kim said...

This is adorable! I luv the stamp & paper combination...

Pam said...

Awww - sweet card, Alicia!

Fi said...

What a beautiful baby card - Love that dragon.
Hugs
Fi

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Cute, cute, cute and I think you did very well with this technique. Great job with this challenge.

Vicky said...

This turned out fantastic Alicia! Great job!

Maz said...

This is just adorable, I love that little dragon
Maz

Nancy Sanders said...

This card came out so cute. Great job. I was not so satisfied with mine but not enough time for a do over:(

Gloria Stengel said...

adorable!

Ginny said...

well I think it looks FAB!!! well done :)

~amy~ said...

Whatta super fun accordion card Alicia!!

Jana said...

So cute. Love how you used this for a baby card.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That dragon is just too cute! Luv your take on the accordian card.

Kristen H said...

I love your card. It is very neat. I did a regular card with an accordion fold flower on the front. I am seeing everyone's cards did an accordion card, oops.