Thursday, April 30, 2009

365 Cards:Caught up for April!! & Belli Challenge!

I am finally caught up for the entire month today!! I had skipped day #47- the Pop-Up card. I actually tried it and was amazed at how EASY it was!! I also made my card for today's challenge. We were to use a leaf somewhere on our cards. I used this hummingbird image and I used some glitter stuff on the center of the flowers to add a little interest. I also used a jumbo brad to complete the challenge on Belli Blog I actually have a larger brad but it was too big! LOL

TODAY'S CARD (61) AND BELLI CHALLENGE CARD:


DAY 47 CARD:


Don't forget that tomorrow is the beginning of the "improved" Use It! Challenge Blog!! Please cheack it out and support this awesome challenge blog! (and use some of your stuff too!)

15 comments:

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Great job catching up for this month. Your pop up card is just fab. Your card for today's challenge is just lovely.

~amy~ said...

Nice work on your catch up Alicia!!!!

Rose said...

Yhaoo for you getting caught up!!! LOVE the hummingbird card!!your coloring is beautiful :-) the pop up one is so soft and pretty.

Fi said...

Beautiful cards Alicia, love the colours on both cards and the image on your Leaf card is just beautiful.
Hugs
Fi

Ann said...

Beautiful! Great take on the challenge!

Jana said...

This is so pretty. Love the purple and green.

Vicky said...

Woohoo! Congrats Alicia on completing all of April's challenges! That's awesome! Both of your cards are fantastic - love the green & purple color scheme of the first card!

Maz said...

Both of these cards are lovely but I especially like the humming bird on the first one.
Great work catching up
Maz

Ivolina said...

Lovely cards. My favorite is the purple whit little bird.

Karen Lee said...

Beautiful cards!

hugs, Karen Lee

Wendy said...

Both are cute, but I love the pop-up card!

Ceal said...

both your cards are Beautiful, great job on the Belli challenge. see ya for the next one

Danita said...

Alicia, very pretty card for the Belli Challenge!!! Dont you just love the Swiss Dots embossing folder???!!!! I do too!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge!!!

Danita

Chrissy D said...

Alicia- two beautiful cards! I love the colors- the pop up box is wonderful too! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! I like what Ceal said! See you for the next one! :)

Holly said...

What beautiful cards! LOVE how you worked that giant brad in on your Belli Card - gorgeous!