Sunday, April 5, 2009

365 Cards Day #36

Today was "Super Sketchy Sunday" on 365 Cards. It's also the beginning of our card crop on Mommysavers. One of the Mommysavers challenges was to make a birthday card. I have been dying to use these Studio G stamps since I recieved them. I followed the 365 sketch. The stamps actually stamped VERY well. Ussually the cheap Studio G stamps feather on me like crazy. I did some close ups so you can see how crisp they turned out. Also, in case you were wondering, I do all my coloring with Sharpie markers :)

THE SKETCH:



MY CARD:





9 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Love the sprinkle paper!!!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

CUTE - CUTE - CUTE!! I love these cupcakes, that pp and all the rest!!

Jana said...

This is so cute. I am very enamored with this card. I just bought these stamps a few hours ago. Now I can't wait to use them. Glad you told me what you used to color them. Cuteness.

~amy~ said...

woot woot! cupcakes forever!!!

Fi said...

Very yummy card, makes me want to go and make cupcakes - love the cupcakes and sprinkles paper.
Hugs
Fi

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh this card is so cute and fun. Let's also face the fact that you can not go wrong with a cupcake. Whether in stamp or baked form they make you happy. Great job on the challenge.

Debbie Stelton

Anonymous said...

not fair now I want a cupcake, way to cute, I love the sprinkle paper, I reallly do want a cupcake.

Kristie Larsen said...

OH! I LOVE these cupcakes and that sprinkles paper is just the best. I saw these stamps and had them in my basket but put them back because I was getting so many other things. maybe i should go back!!

Unknown said...

very cute card Alicia! I fell behind yesterday but I plan to catch back up again today :) See you over at MS!