Wednesday, April 29, 2009

365 Cards Day #60

Today's challenge on 365 Cards was to create a card using the sentiment "what". I hope this one counts! I printed out "What's Up Cupcake" on my computer and created this little row of cupcakes using Studio G stamps. I also got my color scheme from this ribbon that I bought at Michael's for $1. When I got home, I noticed that it was labeled for Christmas and thought that it should have been cheaper! LOL Anyway, here it is:


I just noticed how simple it is! LOL> Maybe I'll add some more to it later! LOL

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...this is just chock full of cuteness Alicia...cupcakes and cupcake ribbon??!!! a-stinkin-adorable!

Chrissie said...

Simple is good... in fact simple is great!
It works really well!

Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Alicia, and I don't think it needs more, just my humble opinion, it is darling the way it is, and that ribbon is realllllly cool.

Wendy said...

That's cute! I think it looks just fine "simple."

Maz said...

I love this just the way it is, simple but oh so effective, fantastic ribbon at that price
Maz

Bex said...

So sweet, and great sentiment! I'm really struggling with this one today, fabulous job! Super ribbon!

Kim said...

Sooo Cute!

Fi said...

Sooooooooooo Cute Alicia, Love those cupcakes and the ribbon is fantastic.
Hugs
Fi

Kristen H said...

I like it just the way it is. I wouldn't add a thing. I love the cupcakes!

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely alicia. You know sometimes the beauty is in the simplicity of something. Don't change a thing.
Regards
Michelle

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Simple but Perfect I wouldn't change a thing.

Made by Mandy said...

Hey the card is perfect, doesn't need changing in any way.

Great cupcakes :)

Jana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the cupcakes. And that ribbon is perfect. Wonderful job.

Vicky said...

This is SO cute! Of course, I'm a sucker for anything cupcake related, but even despite the cupcake, I love this...great job Alicia!

Kristie Larsen said...

cute cute card! i keep seeing those cupcakes and they are calling my name (the stamps, not the food... although a big cupcake right now might be kinda nice!