Tuesday, April 21, 2009

365 Cards Day #52- Tuesday's Trio and #51

Today was another "Tuesday Trio" on 365 cards. The requirements were to use Brad, Blossom, and Circle. I used circles cut from circle patterned paper as my BG and then I added my Bella image and 2 primas with a brad and I used a rub-on for the sentiment. I have been falling behind a bit on 365 so I need to get to work catching up. I may edit this post later to add the other cards.... we'll see... Anyway, check tomorrow because I am planning on doing a big post to celebrate Earth Day!
Here's my card:



This is a little blurry because its inside- Day #51:


10 comments:

Fi said...

Great card Alicia, Love the way you have coloured the Bella and the design of your overall card.
Hugs
Fi

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Cute stamp and luv how you coloured it.

Kristie Larsen said...

Alicia... Don't fall behind!!! We want to see you every day! Love your little bella. SO cute with that package. for a minute i thought it was her top!!! Great coloring job!

Karen Lee said...

Very sweet!

hugs, Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

FABULOUS!! I LOVE BELLA!! You did a great job with this challenge.

~amy~ said...

fun bella card alicia!!!! love the glitter!

Jana said...

Cute card. Love Bella.

Bex said...

That celebration card is so funky! I know what you mean, it is very easy to fall behind, I tend to get to my craft station and my mind wanders and I end up making something completely different to what I was intending to make, or like today I have the dreaded dentist! I will either need cheering up immensely and craft the night away, or, well I don't like to think about the or, but it means I am even more behind too!
Bex
P.S.
I have a little something for you on my blog

~Tammy~ said...

Love you colour choice for the Tuesday trio and that Bella is perfect! Thanks for playing

Rose said...

That Bella stamp is too cute!! great cards as always :-) I have left you a little something on my blog (dont know how to insert a link sorry)
http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2009/04/another-award.html