Saturday, April 4, 2009

365 Cards Day #35- Thanks Sara

I say "Thanks Sara" because she sold me this Stampin' Up! set (Basket Full Of Fun) that I used on this card and I know that she will love this card :) Today's challenge was another ad-inspired challenge. I love these challenges. I have never really used inspiration for my stuff. I just sit and do something but between 365 cards and MishMash, I am seeing that inspiration leads to beautiful cards! I think I need to get to work on my "inspiration notebook". Oh, I am definitely going to be photographing outdoors from now on! Notice how the colors are WAY truer??

THE AD:

THE CARD:





10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Alicia! I know you will put that set to good use. I loved that set but just never seemed to use it. (I did get your envelope in the mail today too :) ) I agree...the inspirational challenges are really fun!

Fi said...

Fantastic card Alicia - great take on the challenge - Love the stamped image and the sentiment.
Hugs
Fi

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card, very soft and springy, I agree when I take my pictures out side they turn out much better, thanks for sharing

Jana said...

Very delicate card. I love the saying and the ribbon and the stamping. Gorgeous.

Kristen H said...

THis is really cute. I love your take on this challenge. It is very creative and well executed.

Kristie Larsen said...

this is a cute cute card! and I love the sentiment. you seem to have really great sentiments in your stash. thanks for sharing!

AUsome mom said...

This is just precious. I love that sentiment. Great job!

~amy~ said...

great job on the ad inspiration challenge!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This card is so lovely great job with this challenge.

Debbie Stelton

Vicky said...

Great job on this Alicia - it's beautiful!